2014/10/18

Dance collaboration

College year: 2, 1st semester
Course: Traditional Animation II

A dance collaboration in my class. Ours has the best editing in the school’s history so far and the first to make loopable. (So you have no choice but to watch it twice! Muahaha! But no, please to do so considering it was made with looove.) XD Please forgive the poor quality, we all rushed through this last minute and the pencil test computers can be fickle. Two of our professors got to dance in there (one of them shown twice). XD

If you’re the artist of part of this video and would like this taken down, I will.

Here is my character design: Dance character. And here is my portion by itself: Dance -wip.

The transition from the woman to the chipmunk is wicked!

I can only get better!

---
Song: “A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) feat. Q-Tip & GoonRock” by Fergie from the movie The Great Gatsby.

Since the video contains music not created by me, that section will be muted. It greatly negatively affects the visuals, but creators must be respected.