2014/10/18

Trifecta

College year: 2, 2nd semester
Course: Computer Animation II

Assignment using the school’s rigged model Artie to do our first full human animation exercises. First is the arm gesture, then the turn and take, then the three-part ease into a walk cycle and out.

I look back and already see what I can do to make it better. (I’m improving so fast! :D ) Definitely more push; more anticipation and exaggeration and wild poses. I didn’t know how to use squash and stretch in Maya at the time.

---
Sound effects (slightly edited by me) from freesound
Song: “Treasure” by Bruno Mars
Done in Autodesk Maya, composited in Adobe Premiere.
Completed in 2014 February 11.

Since the video contains music not created by me, that section will be muted. It greatly negatively affects the visuals, but creators must be respected.